Buddy System is an organisation that was created from individuals who have worked within the community sector and NDIS for a number of years. We have first hand experience with the complexities of the scheme and wanted to ensure we could bridge that gap. We understand how important it was to ensure participants were assisted to manage the complex challenges of day-to-day living whilst also living a meaningful life.
We work together with you, your families, carers and other services to assist with the coordination of NDIS and other supports.
Our practitioners draw on their extensive experience in working in social services and mental health industry to:
- Spend time with you, and people important to you, to get to know you and understand your needs
- Help you to find out about different services and supports, and how these can help you
- Help you get support from mental health services
- Help you better understand the NDIS and support you with the NDIS.
- Helping towards achieving planned goal